At Infinity Family Care, we have been providing medical services to our members via Telehealth for over 4 years as part of our Direct Primary Care practice. In the current COVID-19 Pandemic, we feel we can help alleviate the strain on the existing healthcare system by offering this service to non-members, on a short-term, as-needed basis.
Our goal is to create easy access to quality healthcare without requiring a face-to-face visit with the goal of minimizing the strain to our healthcare system and reducing individual’s potential exposure to Coronavirus during the current Pandemic.
If you need medical care and have access to your primary care physician we recommend you seek care with them. If you do not have a primary care physician or cannot access your physician due to the current pandemic then we are available to help.
Please read the following for more details regarding this service:
- Issues for which our Telehealth program is appropriate include, but are not limited to:
- an acute issue (ie, cold, cough, possible urinary tract infection, etc) for which you require advice, guidance, and potentially a prescription.
- a chronic medical condition (ie, high blood pressure, diabetes) which is currently under suboptimal control for which you require advice and guidance and potentially a prescription.
- questions or concerns regarding symptoms and testing for COVID-19 which require guidance and potentially assistance accessing testing and care.
- The service includes up to 45 minutes of direct communication with one of the physicians at Infinity Family Care, by phone, video call, or secure messaging. This will consist of an initial visit of up to 30 minutes, and a follow up for the same issue of up to 15 minutes (if needed) within 7 days.
- Under no circumstances will we prescribe any controlled medications, including (but not limited to): opiates (oxycodone, Percocet, morphine, etc), benzodiazepines (Ativan, Xanax, etc) or stimulants (adderall, Ritalin, concerta, etc).
- No doctor-patient relationship is established beyond the 7 days of the care episode. If anything discussed or diagnosed during the 7 day period of care requires follow-up, it is your responsibility to obtain that follow up care as appropriate.
- Payment must be received in advance of the first encounter, and will only be accepted through our secure online payment and membership portal, Hint Health, via Credit Card, FSA, or HSA. We are unable to generate any billing or coding documents to submit to insurance, although a copy of the paid invoice is available upon request.
- While this program is open on a limited basis to anyone in need, we are offering a discount for all healthcare workers and first responders. If this applies to you, please let us know in your appointment notes or email us at email@example.com.
ATTENTION MEDICARE RECIPIENTS ONLY:
- Infinity Family Care is officially opted out of the Medicare System, and has been since 2016. We are able to provide all needed care to Medicare recipients, including through this telehealth program. HOWEVER, pursuant to Federal Law, Medicare recipients must agree that they will not submit any receipts or invoices for our services for reimbursement from Medicare or any third party payor. If you have any concerns or questions about this, please contact us directly at info@InfinityFamilyCare.com. If you must use your Medicare benefits to access telehealth, we are unable to serve you at this time.